It’s Friday but for me it’s Wednesday. I ordered a pizza (green olives, green peppers and pepperoni + chili flakes) from my favourite pizza spot. It’s a pizza party for one. ๐
So far, I worked at the diner and it was busy today. Ish. I managed to make enough. My boss said my BQ post was funny. That was the highlight of my day. One of the cooks likes to narrate things I’m already doing and it’s funny and that was a good part of my day, too.
I went to Chapters #769 but the line was too long for me to buy a discounted rage journal ($10) which I honestly think would help me because some days after work I have a lot of rage. I think a guided journal would help that. I do not like waiting in lines so I promptly left. Upon seeing the long line, I felt rage building within me. LOL. Jk. But ya. Now I’m just sitting here waiting for my pizza to arrive taking selfies in my pjs. What a life! ๐๐ฅ✨๐
Comments
Post a Comment