Halloween '26 ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

This week at the bunny range, the girls gave me something to blog about when they squabbled. I came up with my joke in an instant, which was that they were creating a hostile work environment. I thought it was funny.

In other news, Spirit Halloween opened in the mall. I quickly scooped up a Celia and a Tiffany costume, from Monster's Inc. and Chucky respectively. I love Halloween. ๐Ÿ‘ป

This year, it's on a Saturday which means I can dress up Wednesday - Saturday. That's 4 costumes.

I need 1 more costume. I decided I can wear a Birds of Prey Harley Quinn costume for one of the days. I also ended up getting the pink PowerRanger. No costumes that require props. Today I'm off. Nothing's open. I plan on lounging. I re-did my double Billy bookshelves again. I took all my trinkets off them and placed them elsewhere in my world. I think it looks better that way. ๐Ÿ“š

It's raining. I am okay with it. ๐ŸŒง️

Comments