Here's a photo of me in 2016 which I captioned, "Best spot on the bus,"
In this pic I'm sitting on the fucking like, engine. It's not a seat. It's this grey, hump thingy. If you take the bus, you know what I mean. ๐คช
Back-story: This is in Toronto. The reason I moved to Toronto was because I hated Ottawa and had to escape. I didn't have insurance and thus didn't have a vehicle so all of my Toronto scampering was done via subway, streetcar, and bus.
I moved there March 2016. I lived there for 2 years and moved back to Ottawa in 2018.
In this pic I'm sitting on the fucking like, engine. It's not a seat. It's this grey, hump thingy. If you take the bus, you know what I mean. ๐คช
Never forget. #stayhumble
Non-fiction: Once, while I was living in Toronto, I flew across the country to Vancouver to live with my ex (graffiti name: Dawzr) but instead ended up in the psycheward for 3 weeks, diagnosed with bipolar i. and when I got back to Toronto, I didn't have anything because while I was in the psycheward, he stole my computer and money. Honestly, I was young. I was dumb. I have since learned. ๐ ๐

Comments
Post a Comment